Wednesday, June 29

Getting To Know You: Frank L.

Name: Frank L.
Age: 18
Grade: entering collage
Favorite Color: royal blue
Are you ready to go? yes
What are you most excited about? what we'll be seeing there.
What are you least excited about? the pains and sufferings we might face.
What is God working through you with? My best answer is what I've been going through. I think God wants to reveal Himself to me and others through it.
What do you think Brazil will be like? Sounds like it'll be warmer there than here, in the summer. It'll probably be cool there since it's winter there.
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? not that well. Haven't been studying that language.
How can people pray for you specifically? that God will look out for me on this trip and remind me of why I'm going.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Hi Frank! I hope you get this before you guys head home. Just wanted to tell you I love you and hope you are having a great time. Be safe and be sure to bring back lots of amazing memories! :) See you soon.
Love,
Haley