Friday, July 1

Getting To Know You: Rachel P.

Rachel and her "nephew" Joshua :)
Name: Rachel P. a.k.a. Rachey Peachy or Spatula
Age:24
Grade: I'll be in 20th grade this fall.
Favorite Color: :(:( don't like this question but I guess at the moment it would be Teal.
Are you ready to go? Yes/no I'm excited but I have a lot to do between now and then...
What are you most excited about? Oh wow lots! Seeing some more of the beautiful Earth God made, getting to love some people who are different then me and just getting a good stretching of my faith.
What are you least excited about? Having to take almost a whole day to get there.
What is God working through you with? I guess the big one would just be to trust...trust that He has plans and trust that they are far better then my little mind can conceive.
What do you think Brazil will be like? I think I'm not going to try and think about that cause I don't really know...
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? What's Portuguese?????
How can people pray for you specifically? To just stay energized and ready for whatever comes are way and that I won't get so busy in getting stuff done that i miss seeing God in the little things. :)

1 comment:

Greg and Gretchen said...

Thank You for ALL your hard work to help get this amazing team to Brasil!! we appreciate you very much and are continually praying that you and the rest of the team will allow the will of God to work in and through you. thanks again rachel!!

greg and gretchen