Monday, July 16

Getting to know you: Jacque M.

1. What is your name? 
                        My name is Jacqueline (Jacque) M.
2. How old are you?
                       I am seventeen years old.
3. What grade will you be in this fall?
                       I am going into my last year of high school. I will be a senior.
4. What are you most excited about?
                       Overall, I am most excited about having God use me--well, all of us--to help His people. Also, I am looking forward to see how God will be changing all of our lives in the process of this trip. Typically, us volunteers go into the trip thinking that we are just the ones that are going to go help transform other persons' lives, when in reality, it's our lives that will come out dramatically changed--definitely for the better.
 5. What is your biggest concern?
                       My biggest concern is that some people came on this trip just for the fun of it, or because they were forced to come. I almost fear that they won't be open for God to use them in the way He desires too. However, I know that God will use each and every one of us, however seemingly insignificant it might seem.
6. What is God doing in your life right now?
                        Right now, God is opening so many doors for me, letting me experience people and the world in ways I never thought I would be able to. He truly is making a path for me in my life. I just need to continue to follow it.
7. How can people pray for you?
                        Pray for me while I'm on this trip. Pray that no matter what may happen, I know that God is completely under control. Pray that I am open and available to be used by Him twenty-four seven, every single moment of my existence. Because, as long as that happens, God will be able to work and I will be able to marvel at his majesty.

No comments: