Monday, July 16

Getting to know you: Morgan T.



1. What is your name?
            Morgan T.

2. How old are you?
               19
3. What grade will you be in this fall?
                  A College Sophomore

4. What are you most excited about?          
               I am most excited to meet new people, and tell them about Christ.

5. What is your biggest concern? 
                  My biggest concern is not allowing myself to step out of my comfort zone. Which will hinder me from doing God's work.
6. What is God doing in your life right now?  
                God is showing me just how important producing His fruit is, whether it's the planting of the seed or the water that helps someone grow it is still doing His work. 

7. How can people pray for you?  
                Pray for courage to step out my comfort zone. 

No comments: