Monday, July 11

Getting To Know You: Brent K.


Our fearless leader posing for the camera... Ha!
Name: Brent Kall
Age: 40
Favorite color: Blue
What are you most excited about? I'm excited to see old friends I've made in Brazil and watch students experience it for the first time.
What is God working on in you? He's working through me to challenge students to take their walk to the next level.
What do you think Brazil will be like? Brazil will be unifying and spiritually moving.
How are you doing with learning Portuguese? After 4 trips, every 3 years - what little I know is rusty
How can people pray for you specifically? Pray for wisdom in the moments to help students see what and process what God is doing.

3 comments:

Greg and Gretchen said...

Dude really I entrusted my child to this guy?

Kelly said...

Praying for you and the team. You are an amazing leader and as a parent of teens in our church, I want you to know how much we appreciate you. Have an amazing trip & God Bless!
Kelly

Greg and Gretchen said...

Brent, Gretchen and I are so thankfull for your dedication to Christs work. We are truly blessed to have such an amazing leader for our youth!! Know that we are praying for you guys pretty much constantly.
P.s., don't forget to help camy pick out the best of what brasil has to offer by means of coffee!! :)

love ya man,
Greg and Gretchen