Thursday, July 7

Getting To Know You: Lacey E.

Name:Lacey E.
Age:16
Grade:11
Favorite Color:I dont have one :)
Are you ready to go? almost,
What are you most excited about?What Gods gonna do
What are you least excited about?not being able to flush my tp
What is God working through you with?Trusting God with my future
What do you think Brazil will be like?EPIC
How are you doing on learning Portuguese?Not fabulous
How can people pray for you specifically?Pray that while Im there my stomach doesnt act stupid. Cause it has many problems,

2 comments:

lissandan said...

Lacey, you are an incredible young lady. I'm sorry I didn't get to call before you left. I am so glad that someone has created this blog so that I can tell you that I love you and that I will be praying for your stupid tummy. Be blessed, but above all, be a blessing!
Luv,
Sissy

Diane Ellis said...

It's so nice to see your picture, it is lonely here with just the boys. Have a great time. I know you will do great things for the Lord. We all miss you here, especially Mona.
Love,
Mom