Friday, July 1

Getting to Know You: Sarah S.

Name: Sarah S.
Age: 14
Grade: Gonna be a freshman
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Are you ready to go? Almost.... Still need to get some clothes.
What are you most excited about? Seeing the kids and playing with them.
What are you least excited about? Leaving the kids, most definitely.
What is God working through you with? God is working with me to get along with the people around me.
What do you think Brazil will be like? I think Brazil will be beautiful.
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? I can say hi and how are you. Oh, and I can say My name is Sarah. What's your name?
How can people pray for you specifically? I need to take a step back and let God step in.

1 comment:

GenieAngel said...

Sarah, we miss you so much. Jacob & I hope you are having fun. We know you are being used by God, and can't wait for you to share with us your experience there. See you when you get back....oh by the way you are invited to Jacob's birthday party :) see you soon...love you & miss you
Janet & Jacob