Friday, July 1

Getting To Know You: Collin H.

Collin and his fiance Lindsey
Name:Collin H.
Age:21
Grade:15
Favorite Color:purple
Are you ready to go? Go where?
What are you most excited about? Seeing Brent in a suit
What are you least excited about? Being stuck on a plane for 13 hours with stinky kids!
What is God working through you with? Patience
What do you think Brazil will be like? Fast and Furious 5
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? I already know how to do Math
How can people pray for you specifically? For me to be willing to step out of my comfort zones and stretch myself for the kingdom

1 comment:

Erik Soli said...

Haha I love the answers to your questions, miss you bro! Have a great time!! I know it wont be the same without me to cuddle up to at night, but know that I'm hurting about it just as much as you :) Lol now go and kick some Brazilian devil's butt!!! See you soon!