Saturday, July 9

Getting To Know You: Nate G.

Nate with sister Nicole, also a part of the team
Name: Nate G.
Age: 18
Grade: College!
Favorite Color: Green
Are you ready to go? As the day gets closer I think i become more and more ready haha
What are you most excited about? Stepping completely out of my comfort zone and having God work through me and reveal Himself
What are you least excited about? The plane rides... yeah.. Not really looking forward to those haha
What is God working through you with? That I need to trust in Him more and make an effort to grow in my relationship with God and not just go through the motions of life
What do you think Brazil will be like? Amazing. Awe-inspireing. Illuminating. Life-changing!
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? Haha I might have like one word or two memorized. Im not so super at languages. English is hard enough for me!
How can people pray for you specifically? That I will be open for what God has for me and allow Him to work through me. And not hurt myself!!

No comments: