Friday, July 1

Getting To Know You: Michael R.

Michael and Maggie
Name:Michael R.
Age:42
Grade:Old School
Favorite Color:Royal Blue
Are you ready to go?Give me a half an hour to pack!
What are you most excited about?Testing myself to step out of my comfort zone!!
What are you least excited about?The smells we are going to encounter in the Rio dump. Seeing these people gathering their food from the piles of rubbish.
What is God working through you with?Patience, I am a very have it now person, and I need to wait more for the Lords timing.
What do you think Brazil will be like?I'm trying to keep an open mind and not get my mind set on the Brazil I see on TV. So I don't know.
How are you doing on learning Portuguese?Portu... What?!?!?! They don't speak English??
How can people pray for you specifically?Pray that I see just what the Lord needs me to see.

1 comment:

Greg said...

May God bless you as you make youself available to be one of the Lord servants. May God keep you safe in his arms as you reach out to help his children.
Greg