Monday, July 11

Getting To Know You: Jacque L.

Name: Jacque L.
Age: 15
Grade: Sophomore
Favorite Color: Purple
What are you most excited about? everything
What are you the least excited about? The flight. I've never flown before
What is God working on in you? Being able to express myself more.
What do you think Brazil will be like? I don't know.
How are you doing with learning Portuguese? I'm okay.
How can people pray for you specifically? I'm a little nervous about being away from my family, so pray that I won't be homesick and that I can focus on what God wants for me.

1 comment:

GenieAngel said...

Jacque, we miss you here but know that you are being used by God, and on an awesome adventure that you will cherish forever. With your loving & servant's heart we know you are doing awesome things for the Lord. Hope to see you soon,
Janet & Jacob