Thursday, July 7

Getting To Know You: Savannah P.

Name: Savannah P.
Age: 17
Grade: senior
Favorite Color: pink
Are you ready? Mmmhmm.
What are you most excited about? Everyone thinks I'm going just to have fun, but helping people is fun to me.
What are you the least excited about? The food. I'm scared I'll starve or that it won't be good!
How is God working in your life right now? Helping me to reach others. My brother and boyfriend arent really believers but since I've been showing them my love for Jesus, they've become more believing.
What do you think Brazil will be like? I think it will be nice. I think the people will be nice. I'm excited to meet new friends.
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? I only know how to say like... Wait, how do you say hi again?
How can people pray specifically for you? Please pray that I start coming to church more often. Because I am less angry when I go to church regularly.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Please be safe and have a wonderful experience....we are so proud of you...luv ya Aunt Rose

blake reeves said...

Hey please be safe and show god what you do for him love you lots Blake<3

blake reeves said...

Hey hope your doing good and being safe but I have to work Friday so I can't be there when you get home cause I don't get off until five :( wish I could be but I have to work ............ love you lots blake