Sunday, July 3

Getting To Know You: Camy M.

Name: Caitlyn M. ( call me Camy please)
Age: 15.
Grade: I will be in 3rd grade again for about the 6th year but they're letting me come anyway. I will be a Junior.
Favorite Color: Red.
Are you ready to go? It still hasn't hit me we're leaving. Oh crud... do I have to have a passport... yes I am ready.
What are you most excited about? Getting to help orphan monkeys... I mean kids who are in need of help.
What are you least excited about? Leaving the mon... kids. I know I will get attached and it will not be fun leaving.
What is God working through you with? I'm not really sure.
What do you think Brazil will be like? crazy awesome. I mean there's soccer there, isn't there?
How are you doing on learning Portuguese? I am perfectly confident in my ability to be fluent in Portuguese by the time we are off of the plane.
How can people pray for you specifically? Pray that I will not be to stressed out and that I am able to do whatever God needs me to do when I am down there.

2 comments:

stephanie scellato said...

Love the pics of you on the blog. Your dad could not hardly wait for the blog to be updated Thursday. I saw him at choir practice. He misses you. Keep up the good work girl. Mrs. Scellato

Greg and Gretchen said...

hey sweet pea ! we miss you, mom is ready to come down there and help you guys out! actually we both are!!!! looks like God is moving big time in that area and we are so glad that you listened and obeyed his voice to go and be his servant! continue to strive for his purpose in your life and don't let the enemy get a foothold!
Both sets of grandparents say hello and grandma mattice is going over to see your blog on Aunt sues computer! well I've said enough for now i could go on and on but I'll just say one more thing. We are sooooo proud of you girl and can't wait to see you in a couple of days.God is good !!!!!

love mom and dad,

p.s. mmmmmmmmm coffee!!!!!!